Chinese Language Program Mobile
|Application fee (RMB)||400 (RMB) / 70 (USD)|
It is meant to provide a good opportunity for groups of overseas students and visitors to promote their understanding of Chinese language & culture and to experience the on-going reforms and great changes in China.
This program aims to provide an opportunity for the international students to study Mandarin, learn Chinese Culture and to have better understanding of China.
1) communicate in Chinese with simple and brief, fairly fluent, and sort of sophisticated
Chinese expressions accordingly;
(2) understand simple, special, and standard basic daily conversations in Chinese accordingly;
(3) grasp the gist of basic Chinese character structural formation and stroke orders;
(4) grasp the gist of basic Chinese pronunciation and grammar, sound right and use grammar
in an acceptable way;
1. In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education,China.
2. Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the university.
3. Chinese language proficiency.
4. Certificate from highest education attained.
Categories of Applicants Eligibility ：
Non-degree Program High school certificate or equivalent
Undergraduates High school certificate
Master degree students Bachelor’s degree certificate
Submit Application Documents
Prepare the application documents and submit application documents through this online system
Pay the Application Fee
Application fee: $70 (please note the application fee is non-refundable)
Qualification Verification usually takes 10 days.
We would send out admission letter within 3 working days and JW202 form after the documents verification. Please make sure your mailing address is correct as the offer letter will be post to the address you provide to us.
For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the offer letter and JW202 form.
For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the offer letter.